Time: 5:30 a.m.
Suspect(s): Carmisha Lay, 24; Stephen Lester, 24
Status: Suspects sentenced
Edward Glenn is shot and killed inside a residence at 2500 O'Rear Street. Police believe the father of five was shot during a robbery while he was lying in bed. Police say Carmisha Lay lured Glenn into her home and then called Stephen Lester so they could rob Glenn together. Both are charged with first-degree murder and especially aggravated robbery. Lay, 27, entered a plea agreement and received 15 years of prison in exchange for her testimony. A jury gave Lester a life sentence for first-degree murder with an opportunity for parole after 51 years.
• Father of 5 is city's first homicide victim of year
• Chattanooga police charge Carmisha Lay with murder
• Second person charged in Chattanooga shooting
• Trial starts for man accused of killing Chattanooga father of five
• Key witness describes Edward Glenn Jr. slaying
• Stephen Lester convicted of first-degree murder in 2013 killing, sentenced to life in prison
• Life after the trial: Edward Glenn Jr.'s family struggles to move on after murder
• Chattanooga woman sentenced to 15 years for role in 2013 killing
Where it happened: