Time: 8:30 p.m.
Suspect(s): Unidentified 17-year-old
Status: Suspect sentenced
Keoshia Ford, 17, dies four years after she was shot in the head on Bennett Avenue as a 13-year-old girl in 2012. An innocent bystander struck in a gang-related shooting, Ford was mostly comatose after she was shot, and could not eat, walk or speak. A 17-year-old boy was charged with the shooting before Ford died and sentenced to two years. It is unclear whether new charges will be filed.
• Shot child called 'innocent bystander'
• Child playing in street before she was shot in the head, arrest made
• A gangster's bullet has left Keoshia Ford and her family in the midst of a long, dark night
• Shooting victim growing up unaware
• Keoshia Ford, 17, was shot in the head by a gang member. Here's how her mother remembers her
• Medical examiner rules Keoshia Ford's death a homicide
Where it happened: