Time: 8:45 p.m.
Suspect(s): Briston Smith, 18;
Robert Thompson, 18;
Adram Young, 18
Status: Suspects arrested
Charles Holsey, 19, is shot and killed on the North Shore in what police call a drug deal gone wrong. Police say Holsey went to 310 Sylvan Street for the drug deal and got into a fight when the people he was selling to tried to steal the drugs. The teenager then got into a vehicle with his girlfriend and fled the scene. But police say Holsey only made it about a third of a mile before his vehicle crashed into another vehicle at 709 North Market Street.
• Teen becomes Chattanooga's fourth homicide victim of 2015
• Briston Smith, suspect in death of Charles Holsey, arrested in Catoosa County
• 2 more arrests made in North Shore killing, Chattanooga police say
• Third teen charged with murder in fatal North Shore shooting
• Judge ups suspect's bond to $700,000 amid mounting evidence in Holsey shooting death
Where it happened: