Time: 3 a.m.
Suspect(s): Roderick Bates, 25; Emmett Jones, 25
Status: Suspects convicted
Reginald Clark, 37, is shot three times inside his home following a fight at the nearby Fire and Ice Club. Roderick "Pooh Pooh" Bates, 25, and Emmett Dewayne "D-Baby" Jones, 25, are charged with first-degree murder and especially aggravated burglary. In January 2014, both Bates and Jones are found guilty on both charges and sentenced to life in prison.
• Man's death becomes Chattanooga's 23rd homicide of 2011
• 1 Chattanooga slaying suspect arrested, 2nd sought
• Hearing delayed in Chattanooga shooting of Reginald Clark
• Witnesses describe shooting death of Reginald Clark in Chattanooga
• Hamilton County grand jury gets Reginald Clark murder case
• Angry outbursts follow guilty verdict in murder trial (with video)
• Roderick Bates, Emmett Jones sentenced to life in prison for 2011 Chattanooga murder (with video)
• Retrial denied in Reginald Clark slaying on Greenwood Drive
Where it happened: