Time: 2 a.m.
Suspect(s): Stephen Mobley, 29
Status: Charges dismissed after mistrial
Gregory Watkins, 29, and Lashonda Gonzalez, 22, are shot while sitting inside a red Toyota Corolla parked at Delta Express. Watkins dies at the scene and Gonzalez is treated at a local hospital. Stephen Hill, 22, is charged in connection with the shooting but the charges are later dismissed. Stephen Mobley is then charged with first-degree murder, but a trial ends with a hung jury and a mistrial is declared. After the mistrial, the murder charges are dismissed.
• 'Black Magic' accused of shooting man 12 times at Brainerd gas station
• Chattanooga police arrest suspect in double shooting
• Court date moved for man charged in Brainerd double shooting
• Convicted killer Stephen "Dollar Bill" Mobley faces new homicide charge
• Jury hung in Stephen Mobley slaying trial
• Murder charges against Mobley dropped: Questions in case won't be answered with new trial, judge says
Where it happened: